0 of 6 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Match the two parts to make sentences about a hotel room.
1. There’s a tourist information brochure a. is very small.
2. Is there one bed b. on the table.
3. You can put these bottles c. or two?
4. There’s an armchair, d. in the bathroom?
5. Is there a shower e. in the fridge.
6. The wardrobe f. but there isn’t a sofa.
There’s a tourist information brochure
Is there one bed
You can put these bottles
There’s an armchair,
Is there a shower