0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Match the two parts of the sentences.
1. I booked my tickets with a animals.
2. You can hitch-hike with b a travel agent.
3. Vets work with c my colleagues.
4. We saw a bird with d Russian drivers.
5. I had lunch with e unusual colours.
I booked my tickets with
2. You can hitch-hike with
Vets work with
We saw a bird with
I had lunch with